The Richards Institute is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and all contributions are fully tax deductible.
The Richards Institute has joined the Amazon.com Associates Program as an Internet gateway for purchases made at Amazon. As a California educational nonprofit, the Richards Institute will receive up to 15% of your purchases from Amazon when you simply access Amazon.com from the link on our site.
Kindly encourage your friends and family worldwide to access Amazon via our website
. Their online purchases of CD's, Books, electronics, and much more and support our efforts to reach children and their care-givers through ETM classes, camps, workshops, and ChildFuture events.
An Exceptional Fundraising Program that benefits educational nonprofits supporting children (eScrip code # 5068661)
Register your existing cards either on the web at escrip.com
or request a registration form via e-mail from the Richards Institute.
* Grocery loyalty cards *Credit cards *Debit/ATM cards (Richards Institute Scrip code # 5068661)
Shop at eScrip merchants using your registered cards. Your friends worldwide can join you in supporting us. Contributions are made to the Richards Institute from such great participating eScrip merchants such as:
|American Airlines||Chevon Products ||PetsMart|
|Big O Tire||Comfort Inn ||Rodeway |
|Budget Rent A Car||Econo Lodge||Round Table Pizza|
|Carl's Jr. ||Eddie Bauer||Safeway |
|Clarion Hotel||Food 4 Less||Quality Inn|
|Carrows Restaurant||Old Navy||More via escrip website|
The Mary Helen Trust for ETM
Your contributions to the Mary Helen Richards Trust for ETM will assist the Richards Institute to continue its work by:
* offering seminars for teachers, administrators and other caregivers of children;
* providing colloquia on issues and topics affecting the current education of the child;
* conducting research on learning styles, brain development and other topics;
* hosting speakers on subjects affecting the education of young children worldwide;
* helping others discover and apply contemporary understanding of learning, motivation, child theory and cognitive development.
Please make checks payable to The Mary Helen Richards Trust for ETM and receive our nonprofit contribution tax receipt. Mail your contribution to:
PO Box 3029.
Napa, CA 94558